Sainsburys £18/£20 off £60/£80 spend ... ?

Found 3rd Nov 2016
Anyone got the lastest Sainsburys £18/£20 off £60/£80 spend online code please

I have the freebies codes, just not the £18 + off 1st spend

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

Hi, I've sent you a code by PM.

sjs31

Hi, I've sent you a code by PM.

Hi do you have any spare codes?

Could you make that code public please or send me it thanks. Couldn't find one for after 31 October cheers

Original Poster

jezzery

Could you make that code public please or send me it thanks. Couldn't … Could you make that code public please or send me it thanks. Couldn't find one for after 31 October cheers

thank to the OP for sending code, however, I feel its not up to me to share without OP say so.... OP did say it expires today thou (delivery today) so perhaps no use anyway - only just checked emails so wont use it myself which is a shame
Edited by: "Disco" 4th Nov 2016

Disco

thank to the OP for sending code, however, I feel its not up to me to … thank to the OP for sending code, however, I feel its not up to me to share without OP say so.... OP did say it expires today thou (delivery today) so perhaps no use anyway - only just checked emails so wont use it myself which is a shame

OP kindly sent it to me and i used it for a delivery for Sunday so you might be ok

Disco

thank to the OP for sending code, however, I feel its not up to me to … thank to the OP for sending code, however, I feel its not up to me to share without OP say so.... OP did say it expires today thou (delivery today) so perhaps no use anyway - only just checked emails so wont use it myself which is a shame

It's a pity you can't use it - perhaps you could pass it on to 'venuj99' (#2)?

The code sent to 'jezzery' was a different one, but for the same discount

Edited by: "sjs31" 4th Nov 2016

sjs31

It's a pity you can't use it - perhaps you could pass it on to 'venuj99' … It's a pity you can't use it - perhaps you could pass it on to 'venuj99' (#2)? The code sent to 'jezzery' was a different one, but for the same discount

​Any chance one of these codes would work again? I'm needing one too...

Original Poster

I managed to use it actually, shopping due at 10am

hey! desperate student here.. anyone got a code handy that they can pass on? would be awesome!!

Thanks

Original Poster

CATNXLVVNMN is the one I used, not sure it still works
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Want to sell on DLC ebay45
    2. Charge Back From A Betting Account1010
    3. Christmas presents47
    4. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options711

See more discussions