Sainsbury's 25% off TU Clothing Sale apparently due to start on the 15th August

Editor 7
Found 9th Aug 2017
According to a few online sources and a little bird over on our WhatsApp group, the 25% off TU clothing event is apparently due to kick off on the 15th August. I know it's usually super popular and once confirmed I'll update in here.

tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/

Obviously dates may change as not 100% confirmed, but worth keeping an eye out for over the next week or so.

The dates also fit in around the times of the previous August 25% off Sale event, so it looks promising at this point - Last year it was Tuesday the 16th August, so fingers crossed!
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
There's loads of stuff in there at the moment 50% off got my little girl a lovely gruffalo outfit today £4!
Thanks for the heads up
Do you know when it ends and when the nectar promotion with Sainsbury's starts? Im on holiday for a week when this starts, i wanted uniform which iv been waiting for a while
Misslovely8 h, 46 m ago

Do you know when it ends and when the nectar promotion with Sainsbury's …Do you know when it ends and when the nectar promotion with Sainsbury's starts? Im on holiday for a week when this starts, i wanted uniform which iv been waiting for a while

The 25% off always runs Tuesday to Monday

I don't think the next nectar double up will be until November
Misslovely15 h, 46 m ago

Do you know when it ends and when the nectar promotion with Sainsbury's …Do you know when it ends and when the nectar promotion with Sainsbury's starts? Im on holiday for a week when this starts, i wanted uniform which iv been waiting for a while

I'd buy online if I were you their stock in stores before and during these 25% off sales is usually dire. At least it is in my local and that's a superstore.
RachaelGrinham21 h, 26 m ago

There's loads of stuff in there at the moment 50% off got my little girl a …There's loads of stuff in there at the moment 50% off got my little girl a lovely gruffalo outfit today £4!

The 25% applies over any existing promotions so if they still have it in stock next week it would cost you £3 can usually pick up good bargains from the sale rails.
thanks great to know
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants