Groups

Sainsburys 5p Money Off Petrol - Anyone Have A Spare One?

Hello, as the title.

Does anyone have one that they're not going to use? I would be very grateful as I need to fill up my car this weekend.

Will pay postage!

Cheers.

6 Comments

Banned

unless you have a lorry or something by time you pay postage this is only gonna save you about £1.50 not even worth it!

check around the self service tills... some people always forget them!

Original Poster

F15H_FAC3

unless you have a lorry or something by time you pay postage this is only … unless you have a lorry or something by time you pay postage this is only gonna save you about £1.50 not even worth it!

Well, when you put it like that

I always think you save loads with these vouchers but when you actually work it out, your right it's hardly anything.

im sure someone would be kind enough (if they have one) to post it out, its only the cost of a stamp and envelope.

Rupz

im sure someone would be kind enough (if they have one) to post it out, … im sure someone would be kind enough (if they have one) to post it out, its only the cost of a stamp and envelope.

I'm guessing the vast vast majority of people on here have a car either in the family or themselves who could use the voucher. Why would they then give that away? Basically giving money away!

highguyuk

I'm guessing the vast vast majority of people on here have a car either … I'm guessing the vast vast majority of people on here have a car either in the family or themselves who could use the voucher. Why would they then give that away? Basically giving money away!

The nearest Sainsburys store to me is about 8 miles, the nearest Sainsburys petrol station is about 20 miles away (in the opposite direction) If I had one of these vouchers I would be unlikely to use it and would gladly give it to someone to use.

However I don't

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4261950
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764660
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523472
      4. Anyone like the new App/ Update ?2127

See more discussions