Found 27th Feb 2010
Bought heavy rain from sainburys and it didnt work, would i be able to take it back and get a full refund?
Bought another one and I didnt like it.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Banned

Laugh out loud!

you can take the other one back if its faulty you are entitled to a refund

your current sale will probably get locked for cross promoting in this thread

think they will only change it for another copy of the same title

Original Poster

boothy;7970449

you can take the other one backyour current sale will get locked for … you can take the other one backyour current sale will get locked for cross promoting in this thread

Im not promoting, im just stating the fact so noone think that im selling the same the broken copy of the game.

I've never had a problem returning items to Sainsburys for a refund, and if its broken you're entitled to a refund as far as I'm aware - do you have the receipt?

Maybe try asking Sainsburys instead, they may know more than HUKD

sainsburys.co.uk/sol…jsp

Original Poster

I would ask but by the time i get a reply, the refund time would have expired

glensymes;7970628

I would ask but by the time i get a reply, the refund time would have … I would ask but by the time i get a reply, the refund time would have expired

I thought on these new telephone devices, the person at the other end can respond straight away :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Haha, thats an idea

glensymes;7970628

I would ask but by the time i get a reply, the refund time would have … I would ask but by the time i get a reply, the refund time would have expired

Why don't you just take it back and ask.

Even if everyone on here said Yes you are entitled to a refund, the only people who can refund it is Sainsburys

if it's faulty then of course you can take it back isn't that what statatory rights are ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G813
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…57
    3. Has anyone truly cut the cord with their landline and gone to a 4G connecti…11
    4. Samsung S8+ Wireless Charger Recommendations614

See more discussions