Groups

Sainsburys

Just wondering whether anyone has experience of cancelling orders on Sainsbury's website. I placed an order, changed my mind, but couldn't cancel online.

If I call up customer service tomorrow, should that do it?.

They were very quick to take my cash, most companies I order from only take it when the item has been processed. Can't imagine they've done that on a Friday night.

6 Comments

Hi Kurv
    this was posted in Feedback which is only for feedback about the Hotukdeals site so I've moved it to Misc and hopefully you'll get a response from someone who has cancelled orders with Sainsburys....

My experience with customer service was very good with sainsburys. I havn't had to cancel an order but they had to cancel one as the item I ordered was out of stock. I imagine it's the same procedure for most companies - If the item has yet to be dispatched then you will be able to cancel your order.

Edited by: "maximoshark" 6th May 2011

Original Poster

ok thanks alot for the advice. will give them a call in the morning

Have cancelled with them and they are very good with Customer service, never had a problem

Sainsbury's have very good customer service.............however, if you ordered from Sainsbury Entertainment then that is completely different and they are truly awful.

I ordered a printer from them then found it cheaper elsewhere, rang and cancelled on the phone, very helpful and refunded promptly.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions