Expired

Sainsburys account cancelled.

Found 23rd Oct 2014
I had my Sainsbury grocery order cancelled and now has a ban on my address because I live on a particular street in a what was described by customer service as undesirable area. Apparently three customers along my street made fraudulent transactions. This is my first order, has this ever happened to anyone?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Not happened to me but I used to deliver for Asda and we had postcodes removed all the time for various reasons such as fraud and no proper access for vans etc...
Not happened to me either, but I did have my sainsburys account hacked on Monday & someone placed an order for £95 from my account.... maybe your neighbours! lol
BeerDrinker - I'd hate to think how bad those roads were for access. I deliver for Asda, and some roads we have to fold the wing mirrors in to get the van through, and some dodgy estates we have to walk up to 100 yards with the stuff on a trolley, through mazes of alleyways. Oh and not to mention delivering to flats with no lifts who order loads and loads of drinks
Python

BeerDrinker - I'd hate to think how bad those roads were for access. I … BeerDrinker - I'd hate to think how bad those roads were for access. I deliver for Asda, and some roads we have to fold the wing mirrors in to get the van through, and some dodgy estates we have to walk up to 100 yards with the stuff on a trolley, through mazes of alleyways. Oh and not to mention delivering to flats with no lifts who order loads and loads of drinks

Just went looking for one of the roads I specifically remember getting blocked and found a rather bizarre streetview:
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.8035904,-4.2923448,3a,75y,253.45h,129.81t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sqnLNfg29JKL8UouNr21MZg!2e0
Lol check out the moobs. Here's one of our more difficult ones, note the sign at the beginning of the road and the van being 8ft 8 wide lol
http://****/maps/tY0Od
replace the stars with goo dot gl
Python

BeerDrinker - I'd hate to think how bad those roads were for access. I … BeerDrinker - I'd hate to think how bad those roads were for access. I deliver for Asda, and some roads we have to fold the wing mirrors in to get the van through, and some dodgy estates we have to walk up to 100 yards with the stuff on a trolley, through mazes of alleyways. Oh and not to mention delivering to flats with no lifts who order loads and loads of drinks

lol that's the whole point in home delivery though isn't it? making shopping more accessible and convenient for the buyer
I'm sure Tesco will take your money with the day they've had!
espirit77

I'm sure Tesco will take your money with the day they've had!

Lol they must be in trouble just had a order delivered got a personal note from my packer saying how she got the freshest bananas she could find, a free packet of sweets and plenty of luggage stickers or pans
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions