Groups

Sainsburys Bank and HBOS

I am currently in dispute with Sainsburys Bank credit card, I have offered to make token payments until they resolve the problem relating to an interest issue. My question is:

" as part of the HBOS group can Sainsburys dip into my Halifax account to take money from it?''

7 Comments

Have you read the T's & C's?

Cant see them being able to do that, the same bank cant even take money from another of your accounts if you have 2 accounts with one bank

I'm sure they can't.

kelly_o_fanatic;3006568

Cant see them being able to do that, the same bank cant even take money … Cant see them being able to do that, the same bank cant even take money from another of your accounts if you have 2 accounts with one bank

They can. :thinking: :?

Unless you are saying that it is an unfair contract term?

any reason why they would???, not unless you owed them it, have you shopped with them recently.

I know if it was a Hbos credit card then Halifax could dip into your savings or current a/c that you held with them, I doubt they would do the same with your Sainsbury's credit card a/c, although Hbos and Sainsbury's Finance are united, all the platforms for these a/cs are kept seperate and never crossed in that way.

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic;3006568

Cant see them being able to do that, the same bank cant even take money … Cant see them being able to do that, the same bank cant even take money from another of your accounts if you have 2 accounts with one bank

yes they can
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79
      4. Any Xbox One news today?2356127

See more discussions