Sainsbury's cancels spring Nectar 'double-up' promo

Just seen on MSE, that Sainsbury's have confirmed that there will be no spring double up of nectar points. Shame as was eyeing up some items in TU

moneysavingexpert.com/new…599

14 Comments

That's just typical,I've never done one before and I was planning to this time

I am gutted just saved £25 for the double up which I have done for the past two years ,thanks for that info

Original Poster

It is a little disappointing as after Tesco stopped their clubcard boost this was the only thing left that I actively saved my points for, especially as it takes a lot longer for them to accumulate since Sainsbury's reduced the number of points you get per pound.

got 125 quid in points now im not sure what to do with them do they run out?

It's cancelled for Easter but they'll run it later in the year

They have all had in January in secret rendezvous, because of uncertainties ahead, they did risk assessment and had all decided not to compete so keenly.

Seems sensible given the market conditions.

People will currently buy what they need or if they think its a deal, no need to offer bigger concessions at the moment.

jjmmww1

got 125 quid in points now im not sure what to do with them do they run … got 125 quid in points now im not sure what to do with them do they run out?

They only expire if you don't earn or redeem your points over a 12 month period. If you carry on earning then they won't expire.

Brexit.

Rom

Brexit.

Actually no. Just a money grabbing supermarket chain which only today reported a further fall in sales.​

How do you use your nectar points anyway can you just ask to redeem them at the checkout like with boots card?

Same question for the Morrisons​ card now they've changed that so your not gathering points to get things like a offered knife set and stuff​ i don't actually know what the deal is with it

More points for the winter double up then

Error440

How do you use your nectar points anyway can you just ask to redeem them … How do you use your nectar points anyway can you just ask to redeem them at the checkout like with boots card?Same question for the Morrisons​ card now they've changed that so your not gathering points to get things like a offered knife set and stuff​ i don't actually know what the deal is with it

Yeah you can use them on normal shops or even to pay for petrol??

Also on your nectar app you can transfer your points for Nero coffee / Vue cinema tickets etc...

Aaron_QPR

They only expire if you don't earn or redeem your points over a 12 month … They only expire if you don't earn or redeem your points over a 12 month period. If you carry on earning then they won't expire.

Thats alright then cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014471
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350
    3. word association Game73844457
    4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value59

See more discussions