Groups

Sainsburys christmas delivery - 21st dec slot now open

just a heads up - Sainsburys christmas delivery - 21st dec slot now open

I rang Sainsburys yesterday and they work on a 3 week in advance rota for delivery. So, in effect it is opening up a new date every day. Tomorrow you'll be able to book up to the 22nd, Thursday the 23rd and Friday 24th. They do not as far as the guy told me yesterday give out specific Christmas slots as the others do. This was one of the main reasons I went with Sainsburys last year and they delivered on time. Their customer service I have found is much better than Tesco in my opinion and I have stuck with them throughout the year.

thanks to jediteacher & leezuk on mse

5 Comments

Thanks! Just booked my shopping

Ocado Christmas slots also available.

Banned

Tesco 24th December slots are open

sickly sweet

Ocado Christmas slots also available.

They doing what they did last year and putting something like £80 minimum spend and £10 delivery charge??

We normally get main shop from tesco/sainsburys delivered and then go to waitrose, marks and spencers etc and pick up treats etc. LOL costs as much as the whole weeks boring ordinary stuff though

lumoruk

Tesco 24th December slots are open

Good to know we decided its sainsburys for the pre-christmas shop but not sure about the one between christmas and new year, so good to know tesco dates are up a bit earlier

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic

Good to know we decided its sainsburys for the pre-christmas shop but … Good to know we decided its sainsburys for the pre-christmas shop but not sure about the one between christmas and new year, so good to know tesco dates are up a bit earlier

I was yanking your chain, it's only up to 20th Dec (_;)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?88
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126
      3. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127

See more discussions