Groups

Sainsburys e-vouchers

I have been doing my shopping online now for about 3 months but still havent received any type of vouchers for free points, free deliverys etc
    I used to do this for my mum a few years back and got regular emails with various offers but have not had anything myself??
    Does anyone else get them and if so how? Any free delivery codes hanging about!?!?

3 Comments

I have been doing my online shopping with Sainsburys for a year now and have not received anything from them in the form of codes.
    I do however get additional points on some items when using nectar (going through the nectar website, it shows where I can obtain bonus points)

Original Poster

Its a shame - the used to be quite generous!

However i am doing my shopping and have just noticed:

Get free delivery on orders over £100 delivered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Which is good!!

Banned

Join [url]www.mysupermarket.co.uk[/url], they sent me a £10 off code a few week's ago.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281977
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions