Sainsburys Free Parking - Southend

Posted 12th Sep 2019
Free parking at sainsbury's Southend for 2 hours at the moment as the machines are broken bin like it for a while!
Community Updates
5 Comments
Brilliant, I love getting a freebie. I'm just going to get in my car now and drive down there, should take me about 6 hours from Newcastle
Haircut_10012/09/2019 11:26

Brilliant, I love getting a freebie. I'm just going to get in my car now …Brilliant, I love getting a freebie. I'm just going to get in my car now and drive down there, should take me about 6 hours from Newcastle

I've got a broken bin. The lid doesn't close properly.

Would you like to see a picture to save yourself the trip?
I hate to "break" it to you guys, but a broken meter does not usually mean free parking. Feel free to find out the hard way.
deleted1781212/09/2019 12:02

I've got a broken bin. The lid doesn't close properly.Would you like to …I've got a broken bin. The lid doesn't close properly.Would you like to see a picture to save yourself the trip?

No thank you, I want to see an authentic Southend broken bin, preferably filled with empty fag packets, chip paper wrappings, a broken bucket and spade, and with a seagull perched on top of it.
MadeDixonsCry12/09/2019 12:28

I hate to "break" it to you guys, but a broken meter does not usually mean …I hate to "break" it to you guys, but a broken meter does not usually mean free parking. Feel free to find out the hard way.

Actually there is a sign on the machine saying it is free parking
38591115-g1EPI.jpg
Edited by: "Aladdin2k16" 7th Oct 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text