Groups

Sainsburys groceries online order - not taking/processing payment

I am trying to order Sainsburys groceries but when I try to make payment I get this error message -
    " thelogicgroup Session Expired Unable to process your payment For your security we have automatically closedyour session due to inactivity"

And to confirm I have not left the machine idle neither I took much time to enter details. I have logged out and logged in again (including clearing history) but it still does not process the payment, giving the same error. Used different cards but still no luck!

Any ideas of what might be causing this? and any solutions? I have in the past ordered online from Sainsburys groceries with no problem

3 Comments

it was on the news sunday, they canceled all orders for delivery due to a system "glitch"

people were awaiting thier orders but they never arrived (_;)

Original Poster

psmith1958

it was on the news sunday, they canceled all orders for delivery due to a … it was on the news sunday, they canceled all orders for delivery due to a system "glitch"people were awaiting thier orders but they never arrived (_;)

Thank you. Found the article after a second google search.

It still does not work.

I've found a few retailers not accept payments when using chrome. After switching to Explorer/app for my sains shop I have no problems.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423214455
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767158
      3. word association Game73844447
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543740

See more discussions