Expired

Sainsbury's Half Price Toy Sale

7 replies
Found 24th Aug 2010
Hi, anyone know roughly when Sainsburys have their half price toy sale - I remember going last year - should have made a note of the date!! Don't want to miss it this year!!!!!

7 Comments

started last year on 30/10-just checked back my account-remember getting loadsa half price sylvanian families stuff.

Will keep an eye out for this....is there usually lots of good things? and is it online or just in store?

last year it started weds 28th october, sainsbury deal always seem to start on a weds so if they follow the last couple of years it should be the wednesday in the october kids holiday hopefully. managed to kill off most of my xmas shopping for little ones there last year, hopefully will be just as good this year.

Original Poster

Thank you - will mark it on the calendar - I remember rushing out and getting there as the store opened and then whizzing around to get back in time for hubby to get to work!!!

lindseyanndavis - from what I remember it was both - but I'm sure I remember that online was a bit hit and miss - site was jammed and bits missing when people went through to checkout, so instore is the best bet!

Someone asked about this on the Sainsbury's website & this was the response:

At the moment there are no plans for a half price toy sale. However, if we do decide to run this fantastic offer again it will be well advertised beforehand.

Aww no loved it last year hope they do decide to do it this year too

its started today
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions