Groups

Sainsburys LCD TV's - Make Red, Any Comments?

My TV has just given up the ghost and on a trip to my local Sainsburys, ive seen the Red LCD TV 32" £289, and 37" £429. Has anyone any experience of this make or know who they are? Rep given for useful advise. Cheers!

6 Comments

I bought a RED digital radio from Sainsburys about 5 years ago and the build quality wasn't great. It also got a lot of interference from pretty much anything electrical within 20ft. I wouldn't buy it again given the chance. Not sure if this applies to LCD TVs though.

Original Poster

suchafunkymonkey;6361593

I bought a RED digital radio from Sainsburys about 5 years ago and the … I bought a RED digital radio from Sainsburys about 5 years ago and the build quality wasn't great. It also got a lot of interference from pretty much anything electrical within 20ft. I wouldn't buy it again given the chance. Not sure if this applies to LCD TVs though.

Ok, thanks for the advise.

Mate, for about 50 notes more you could get a decent branded lcd panel, like Toshiba etc.

Original Poster

moob;6361681

Mate, for about 50 notes more you could get a decent branded lcd panel, … Mate, for about 50 notes more you could get a decent branded lcd panel, like Toshiba etc.

Ok, thanks. Just started having a look around to see best prices. Hubby would rather buy instore than off the internet so it limits me a bit.

Take a look at ]Richer Sounds site.

Tosh/Samsung for £300 - you can buy in store from them too.

Original Poster

moob;6361823

Take a look at ]Richer Sounds site.Tosh/Samsung for £300 - you can buy in … Take a look at ]Richer Sounds site.Tosh/Samsung for £300 - you can buy in store from them too.

Did have a look there actually after seeing some of their prices on the net, but half of them they didnt have in stock. In the end I found a Toshiba 32" eco panel lcd with freeview for £349 from Tesco and im collecting it from them this afternoon. Glad I ordered it when I did as its gone up to £449 now. Rep left for your advise. Thankyou. :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions