Groups

Sainsbury's 'My Coupons' is ending soon :(

Just logged into my account and saw this banner. Sad days as it did boost my points balance.

http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad290/fern37/mysainsburys_zps5sw3q9ti.png

11 Comments

All good things come to an end Fern

hi how are you?

do not see you in ant threads now

we must be moving in different circles, are you with the in crowd lol

Original Poster

miles136

hi how are you?do not see you in ant threads nowwe must be moving in … hi how are you?do not see you in ant threads nowwe must be moving in different circles, are you with the in crowd lol

I'm not in any crowd babe. I just stay out of misc mainly. Got my photo thread still going. Life is pretty bad just now...lost my disability benefits As I have no visible conditions and can't swell on request, they took them away. On painkillers 4 times a day.

Hope you're well. Still think of you and your kindness to me xx

Original Poster

summerof76

All good things come to an end Fern

I know. Life and all that...

fern37

I'm not in any crowd babe. I just stay out of misc mainly. Got my photo … I'm not in any crowd babe. I just stay out of misc mainly. Got my photo thread still going. Life is pretty bad just now...lost my disability benefits As I have no visible conditions and can't swell on request, they took them away. On painkillers 4 times a day.Hope you're well. Still think of you and your kindness to me xx

Sorry to hear that Fern Be careful with the pain killers as some folk get too used to using them.

fern37

I'm not in any crowd babe. I just stay out of misc mainly. Got my photo … I'm not in any crowd babe. I just stay out of misc mainly. Got my photo thread still going. Life is pretty bad just now...lost my disability benefits As I have no visible conditions and can't swell on request, they took them away. On painkillers 4 times a day.Hope you're well. Still think of you and your kindness to me xx

do not give up, if you have lost DLA you can get PIP it is much less but it is something, YOU MUST appeal,

most of the time you win, my sis and I have helped a few all won

Well yet another reason for me not to shop at Sainsburys. How long is it before they dispense with nectar points altogether.

Original Poster

summerof76

Sorry to hear that Fern Be careful with the pain killers as some folk … Sorry to hear that Fern Be careful with the pain killers as some folk get too used to using them.

I know. It's not controlling all my pain just now though. Having worked on the wards myself, i fear addiction so i am very careful xx

Thank you for the heads up fern

since when was it a trial ? been going on for years
    haver to say not used it much faff activating the offers then trying to remember what you had done

Had the email below..... I benefited by 9500 points over the last couple of years.

Thanks for taking part in our My Coupons trial, which ends on 6 May 2017. You can continue to redeem your existing Nectar offers through this service as usual until then.

As an extra thank you for using My Coupons, we will be adding 500 bonus Nectar points to your Nectar points balance. As always you can spend your points with Sainsbury's in store, online, or visit Nectar.com to check out other ways to redeem them.

Sainsbury's

Edited by: "kar999" 21st Apr

shame as it got me to try new things & earned extra points while doing so & made shopping there so much more worthwhile
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?1443
      2. Walker crisps78
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767537
      4. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{33

See more discussions