Sainsburys / Nectar Points Help?

Found 22nd Jan 2013
Hi All,

Just need a bit of help if anybody knows, I've got a large amount of nectar points on my card and want to spend them at sainsburys.

Does anybody know the minimum spend to be able to pay with your nectar card please?

Thanks in advance.

1. Misc
  2. Nectar
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Nectar
12 Comments

Banned

think it is in £2-50 as when i purchased something just over £50 but below £52-50 then they could only take the £50, so thinks its multiples of £2-50

Every 500 points is worth £2.50 off your shopping and you can redeem as many blocks of 500 points as you like, up to the total cost of your shopping.
Read more at nectar.com/spe…tar

http://www.sainsburys-live-well-for-less.co.uk/products-values/nectar/frequently-asked-questions-spending-your-nectar-points/

yes it's £2.50

Banned

JordUK

Thank you for your heroically fast reply! :)So if I spent £5 I could just … Thank you for your heroically fast reply! :)So if I spent £5 I could just use my nectar card?

yes, but say £5-10 then you would need to pay the 10 pence lol

Just a warning about the store you use them in, I tried to use them once in one of those local/express sainsburys stores in the city centre as id forgot my bank card when at work and I never realised til id scanned everything through (d'oh), but it rejected the payment as it "wasnt a local store" grrr. Think it must be some sort of security block to prevent people spending your points if you lose your card?

sparky111091

Just a warning about the store you use them in, I tried to use them once … Just a warning about the store you use them in, I tried to use them once in one of those local/express sainsburys stores in the city centre as id forgot my bank card when at work and I never realised til id scanned everything through (d'oh), but it rejected the payment as it "wasnt a local store" grrr. Think it must be some sort of security block to prevent people spending your points if you lose your card?

It needs to have been used at least 3 times to collect points in the store you want to spend them at.

if you want to redeem your points you need to have used your nectar card in that store at least once, about 48 hours before, & during the previous 3 or 6 months (not sure) then that store will have your card details on its system to pay out your cash eg 500 points is worth £2.50

I have £9.54 one my nectar card. Can I use this to pay a transaction, or do you need to have a minimum of £10 on it before you can spend them?

you can use it in £2.50 increments i think?

arcangel111

you can use it in £2.50 increments i think?

Yup, this ^^^

You could try using this site to boost your balance: mycoupons.sainsburys.co.uk/ or the nectar app. Points may take 28 days to be added though.
Edited by: "MSK." 11th Jun 2016

I have over £100 on my ne get card. Can I use them in one transaction? Thanks

Karengoodier

I have over £100 on my ne get card. Can I use them in one transaction? … I have over £100 on my ne get card. Can I use them in one transaction? Thanks

Yes. As far as i am aware, there is no maximum limit on how much you can spend in one transaction.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants