Sainsburys nectar swipe and win???

Posted 28th Oct
Does anyone know if sainsburys are doing their swipe and win event this year? Googling it only showed last years which was end of October, but not heard anything about it this year. It's usually my one chance to save up decent amount of points before the double up so been waiting for it lol
Really disappointed if they've cancelled it this year
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Seems unlikely, was always put on a few weeks before the double up event and was a good last chance to boost the points total
I doubt it. This year's double up is clearly just a promo campaign for the app. They don't want to give you extra points, they barely want to run double up at all.
That's what I was fearing disappointed as it was such a good event
Im quite glad its not running. I tend to spend most of my wkd in there, putting my shopping through in bundles of £10. I run the cupboards down until almost completely bare in the couple of weeks leading up to it. Very good promotion though when they do it.
I was hoping they would do it again but doesn’t look likely! We have a small Sainsbury’s in town but it got a new car parking system in which is a nightmare so I barely shop there now and go to the nearby Tesco 15 mins drive away. Somehow have managed to get £32 of points now though

Also our local out of town superstore just got the scan & go installed, I had an email of 500 points when I did my first shop. Then I’ve had another to offer me 500 on my 2nd shop and if I do a third after 8th nov I’ll get another 1,000 points. Already had my first 500 added on so have a look for that offer in your area?
I used the app to swipe my card and got a bonus swipe sent onto app about an hour later. Not sure if that’s what you mean?
BernieT29/10/2019 00:17

I used the app to swipe my card and got a bonus swipe sent onto app about …I used the app to swipe my card and got a bonus swipe sent onto app about an hour later. Not sure if that’s what you mean?

It's basically a weekend just before the double up where on every £10 you spend (in separate transactions) you win either £5,10,15,20 or £25 worth of points. So I'd do my weekly shop and sort the items out in groups of £10 to win the maximal amount of points.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants