Sainsbury's new customer?

Found 13th Nov 2017
Has anyone who is a regular Sainsbury's customer registered as a new customer to get a money off code?

Asking for a friend obvs.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I've done this twice recently.... To be fair the first time I did in my partner's name with her bank card. The second time I've used my daughter's name..... She is 20 months old and feel she is too young to go food shopping, but couldn't stop her

Interesting thing is, after the initial first order, they email you 4 X £10 off vouchers and these can be used on any account. I used these on my main account.

I'll stop after this time though, I'd rather they not catch on and charge me for the misuse of codes.
Great thanks, I feel so guilty!
jamesisasecret41 m ago

I've done this twice recently.... To be fair the first time I did in my …I've done this twice recently.... To be fair the first time I did in my partner's name with her bank card. The second time I've used my daughter's name..... She is 20 months old and feel she is too young to go food shopping, but couldn't stop her ;)Interesting thing is, after the initial first order, they email you 4 X £10 off vouchers and these can be used on any account. I used these on my main account.I'll stop after this time though, I'd rather they not catch on and charge me for the misuse of codes.

I do hope your daughter didn't buy any alcohol or restricted products. You really should keep a closer eye...
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 13th Nov 2017
Don't feel guilty. I'm sure Sainsbury's top bosses probably shove their money in the Bahamas instead of paying UK tax. Wouldn't surprise me. Bigger con then a measly 40 quid.
jamesisasecret9 m ago

Don't feel guilty. I'm sure Sainsbury's top bosses probably shove their …Don't feel guilty. I'm sure Sainsbury's top bosses probably shove their money in the Bahamas instead of paying UK tax. Wouldn't surprise me. Bigger con then a measly 40 quid.

Yeah but stealing from a thief is still theft. Not any different morally
hearts226 m ago

Yeah but stealing from a thief is still theft. Not any different morally …Yeah but stealing from a thief is still theft. Not any different morally

Lucky I don't have morals then. Just a very limited wallet (I assume the same applies to the chaps at Sainsbury's, at least in the eyes of the government).
iv done it loads of times using the £18 off code, used a different email
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants