Sainsburys no longer do £10 for been late

Found 14th May 2012
Sainsburys was late delivering my shopping and i was expecting my usual £10 voucher for been late but apparently they are no longer doing them?

Has anyone else had this experience.

Many thanks
Community Updates
11 Comments
"for been late"

What? You cannot be serious.
dga

Be-en = Bein' = Being. Well that's a new one on me.All you need to know … Be-en = Bein' = Being. Well that's a new one on me.All you need to know here.

[img]t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrhgDCKumk5VQMICo9Kmax2I2XPNcIaE-vD4Voih3NHBdaKnAZy3as--LS[/img]
dga

Be-en = Bein' = Being. Well that's a new one on me.

I wonder if it was deliberate or if they are just plain thick.
backinblack

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrhgDCKumk5VQMICo9Kmax2I2XPNcIaE-vD4Voih3NHBdaKnAZy3as--LS[/img]

Well I'm sorry if i can't spell and it has offended you.
dga

Panic not, backinblack is just a frustrated immigrant who has tried his … Panic not, backinblack is just a frustrated immigrant who has tried his best to lean english and feels that the rest of us should speak it like the queen.

Guffaw, peasants
dga

Lean (learn) Panic not, backinblack is just a frustrated immigrant who … Lean (learn) Panic not, backinblack is just a frustrated immigrant who has tried his best to lean english and feels that the rest of us should speak it like the queen.

Lean (learn) lol
dga

Panic not, backinblack is just a frustrated immigrant who has tried his … Panic not, backinblack is just a frustrated immigrant who has tried his best to lean english and feels that the rest of us should speak it like the queen.

i wonder if the op will be the third member to claim they have learning difficulties(dyslexia) when challenged about their spelling?

apparently "apple spellchecker" isnt very good....it only works intermittently when you remember youre supposed to be using it
casparwhite

i wonder if the op will be the third member to claim they have learning … i wonder if the op will be the third member to claim they have learning difficulties(dyslexia) when challenged about their spelling?apparently "apple spellchecker" isnt very good....it only works intermittently when you remember youre supposed to be using it

Why should any member be challenged about their spelling?
As long as its legible, then don't worry about it.

subskribed.
If Sainsbury's don't do it anymore then anyone that gets a late delivery would have that same experience as you...... easy as that.
OP - have you ever had a car crash?

Have you ever been a passenger in a car crash?

Have you ever had an accident at work?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants