Sainsbury's Race Track Set (scalextric) advice

3 replies
Found 26th Nov 2010
I bout this for my nephews birthday *link at bottom of post* at the start of the month, and he apparently hasn't put it away yet, think that's mostly because my brother enjoys playing on it.

I know it isn't an authentic scalextric track, how I wanting to buy additional pieces for his christmas box, anybody else purchase this, what track pieces can be used, are the cars the same as scalextric, is the track battery powered or is it the cars that are?

sainsburys.co.uk/sol…624

3 Comments

I don't know exactly but the power runs through the metal on the track. I have also got this for my son. I would guess that the electrodes wouldn't work if merged with other track pieces. I expect all you could do is buy another set to add to it and make the original one bigger.

Original Poster

Shellywelly

I don't know exactly but the power runs through the metal on the track. … I don't know exactly but the power runs through the metal on the track. I have also got this for my son. I would guess that the electrodes wouldn't work if merged with other track pieces. I expect all you could do is buy another set to add to it and make the original one bigger.

Thank you for the info

Has this track been posted in deals section. If so you would be better asking in that thread.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. printing pictures22
    2. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1318
    3. active noise cancelling headphones32
    4. How are these websites Direct2Mum, PreciousLittleOne?22

See more discussions