Groups

Sainsbury's recall Alpro soya growing up milk drink due to fears it's not been sterilised properly

Editor
    Sainsbury's have issued a recall in Alpro soya growing up milk 1 litre sizes best before March 5 2018 - no other product or expiry dates are affected. Routine testing has found that the milk could curdle and go sour when opened. If you have any, please do not open just return to Sainsbury's for a full refund.

Sainsbury's will soon be introducing a brand new heat and temperature sensitive label that will change colour from yellow to purple depending on how long the item has been opened for to try and cut down on unnecessary food waste.

RECALL DETAILS HERE

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/nintchdbpict000336034671.jpg?strip=all&w=530&quality=100

3 Comments

Didn't know it really went bad its just beans

Mine has Feb 2018 but it's from Tesco ?
    Is it all of them or just from Sainsbury's?

Original Poster Editor

Jopat1

Mine has Feb 2018 but it's from Tesco ? Is it all of them or just from … Mine has Feb 2018 but it's from Tesco ? Is it all of them or just from Sainsbury's?

Only Sainsbury's with the expiry date of 5th March 2018 - if you click the link it takes you to the Alpro page where it has a careline number if you are worried
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions