Sainsbury's roll out new Nectar Scheme

Posted 2nd Oct
Morning folks, not a user of the Nectar Scheme but noticed they've rolled out a new version so thought i'd share!

Bascially, customers are sent a range of point-boosts every Friday, based on your shopping habits, which you'll then be able to collect when you buy them.

Shoppers can either view these on mobile apps - iPhone and Android for FREE or use their new website and save them before they shop.

You can still either use your Nectar card instore or use the apps, links above.

In addition to points offered at Sainsbury’s, customers will still be able to boost their points by spending them at almost 400 retailers including Argos, Next and ebay and so on. You can find a brands list here, once logged in.

The points will also still have the same value, where shoppers get £2.50 in Sainsbury's for every 500 points.

Ebay nectar promos usually help boosting points - keep an eye here

Obviously you should always shop around for the best deal, loylaty points don't always mean you're getting the best deal....
Community Updates

Groups

18 Comments
read about this on MSE yesterday - a lot of messing about for very little
yorkie1202/10/2019 08:40

read about this on MSE yesterday - a lot of messing about for very little

Honestly don't use it so don't know the score on if it's better/worse....may help someone anyway!
I've been using it for many months and I don't like it. You buy a couple of things once and it just offers you the same bonus points on those items every Friday.

There are only so many Pink Lady apples we want....
Gollywood02/10/2019 08:48

I've been using it for many months and I don't like it. You buy a couple …I've been using it for many months and I don't like it. You buy a couple of things once and it just offers you the same bonus points on those items every Friday.There are only so many Pink Lady apples we want....

Gollywood02/10/2019 08:59

Not funny.[Image]

You have lady apples, I have bananas . They must know what gender we are.
38589950-cNLpY.jpg
Anybody else having problems logging in on a pc? says password and nectar number not recognised
Misslovely02/10/2019 09:25

You have lady apples, I have bananas . They must know what gender we are. …You have lady apples, I have bananas . They must know what gender we are. [Image]

You enjoy your bananas...

We'll enjoy ours

38590036-HCQMy.jpg
Gollywood02/10/2019 09:35

You enjoy your bananas...We'll enjoy ours [Image]

Hahah you have to buy 8, my picture shows 4. That's good (kidding)
Misslovely02/10/2019 09:25

You have lady apples, I have bananas . They must know what gender we are. …You have lady apples, I have bananas . They must know what gender we are. [Image]

38590531-rQGcH.jpgEnjoy
Gollywood02/10/2019 10:48

[Image] Enjoy

Ahhahahah. So funny.
Picture if 2 aswell.
What's sainsbury's up to
Misslovely02/10/2019 10:53

Ahhahahah. So funny. Picture if 2 aswell. What's sainsbury's up to Ahhahahah. So funny. Picture if 2 aswell. What's sainsbury's up to

Sainsburys know my shopping habits. And my thinking habits
Gollywood02/10/2019 10:55

Sainsburys know my shopping habits. And my thinking habits Sainsburys know my shopping habits. And my thinking habits

Must do. Mr naughty
thomasleep02/10/2019 09:34

Anybody else having problems logging in on a pc? says password and nectar …Anybody else having problems logging in on a pc? says password and nectar number not recognised

Yeah same here - contacted nectar support - they're having some problem with the launch. Don't keep trying else you'll get locked out of your account. You'd think they'd test these things more thoroughly, especially when they've been trialing this "new nectar" for months.

Apparently it'll be fixed "later today". Let's see.
r2mahara02/10/2019 11:38

Yeah same here - contacted nectar support - they're having some problem …Yeah same here - contacted nectar support - they're having some problem with the launch. Don't keep trying else you'll get locked out of your account. You'd think they'd test these things more thoroughly, especially when they've been trialing this "new nectar" for months.Apparently it'll be fixed "later today". Let's see.

Thanks for that. Thought I was caught in a loop where it repeatedly told me my password couldn't include my email address (it didn't) but then wouldn't let me in to change it.
If buy mushrooms / bread / stir veg / chicken / carrots (that norm buy) get 300 pts. (50 away from Nero coffee) MAYBE they want more engagement than spitting out coupons at the till.
They have a new app, old iOS app recommends delete then download new.
Edited by: "ChuckTheDuck" 2nd Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants