sainsburys staff- ? when do we next get paid

Banned 8 replies
Found 29th Sep 2008
sorry to post this here as my store hasnt given me a handbook or nothing just lets the staff get on with it, my last supermarket - asda gave us a handbook with all the paydates in,

reason why i am asking is so i can shfit my bills to pay day

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

when you next do 40 hours of work (hehe)

Why not phone your store or ask your boss next time your in?

Surely that would be so much easier

you should have been told either 4 weekly, weeklym fortnightly or monthly,,,,,,,, tesco pay 4 weekly but not sure on sainsbury;s

anyone know when morrisons get paid aswell?

before some one asks tesco staff get paid on friday lol

Next pay is Friday 10th October.
Then every 4 weeks Friday :-D
Hope that helps :thumbsup:

Does anyone know when sainsburys pay staff during xmas period my usual date is 23 December 2016 but I was told staff get paid early during xmas. Is this right and do u know the date of payment
Thanks

Banned

Ssshhhaba

Does anyone know when sainsburys pay staff during xmas period my usual … Does anyone know when sainsburys pay staff during xmas period my usual date is 23 December 2016 but I was told staff get paid early during xmas. Is this right and do u know the date of payment Thanks

Do you not have a HR department? Your supervisor or manager must know?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769285
    2. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October11
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216633
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...1215

See more discussions