Expired

Sainsbury's Telephone Interview

Found 6th Feb 2015
I just had my telephone interview with the HR department, and what is concerning me is this: the telephone interview should have lasted 20 minutes, but it only lasted 2 minutes. Asked me 2 questions, for which role did I apply, and if I applied before, and then I was redirected to Customer Service Survey, where a robot answered and asked to give feedback, from 1 to 9, dialled 8 and then the phone hanged up. What should I think? Was that the entire interview? Should I call back? Also, does anybody know if Sainsbury's has any policy like ASDA, if you applied once and been unsuccessful, you can't apply for the next 6 months?

9 Comments

what was your answer to 'did you apply before?'

Original Poster

Yes once. Would that be the problem?

CristianC89

Yes once. Would that be the problem?

did they ask you when you last applied?

Original Poster

No.

did they tell you that the interview had ended and that you were going to be redirected to customer service or did that happen abruptly?

when did you last apply?

Original Poster

It happen abruptly. She didn't say the interview ended.
Last time I applied was a couple of months ago

If she didn't say goodbye ir may be a technical error. Ring them back! PS 8 seems not to reflect your actual satisfaction!

Original Poster

Just called back and said I should wait as I will receive an e-mail as soon as they finish taking all interviews.
Also, asked about if I can apply to other jobs if unsuccessful to this one and said yes.

CristianC89

Just called back and said I should wait as I will receive an e-mail as … Just called back and said I should wait as I will receive an e-mail as soon as they finish taking all interviews.Also, asked about if I can apply to other jobs if unsuccessful to this one and said yes.

i was going to tell you to call them back to make sure that you did not get cut off by accident but from this it appear that they may have cut you off as you had applied a couple of months ago and was unsuccessful.

most employers will not consider applicants that they have already turned down. unless the next role that you apply for is very different to the one that you had failed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants