Groups

saints fc

we are getting deducted 10 points!!!
    if we avoid relagation then they take them this year so we still get relagated. If we get relagated (which lets be honest we are gonna) then they take the points next season so we start on minus 10 can it get any worse for us??
    NO POMPEY FANS ALLOWED!!!

15 Comments

>NO POMPEY FANS ALOUD!!!

Dont you mean ALLOWED ?

lol @ NO POMPEY FANS ALLOWED .......

It was bound to happen, even without this i think you would struggle to get the results needed in the last 2 games to stay up anyway.

What a difference a few years in the footballing world makes eh.

I saw the headline on the BBC website but didn't read it.

Whats the point deduction for?

Poooooor So'ton.....

Chuckle .... Where is Le Tissier, Channon and McMenemy even Shearer when you need them?!!
    xx

tbh you shouldnt feel so hard done by...think of poor luton fans

Original Poster

smithyp1;5010956

lol @ NO POMPEY FANS ALLOWED ....... It was bound to happen, even without … lol @ NO POMPEY FANS ALLOWED ....... It was bound to happen, even without this i think you would struggle to get the results needed in the last 2 games to stay up anyway.What a difference a few years in the footballing world makes eh.

oh yeah it was pretty obvious but still a tiny bit of hope

I can't believe it! I was looking forward to us playing Newcastle in the championship!

Its bad luck-don't know why you've lost the points-but the fans loose out don't they-Good luck for next season mate

No sympathy, the rules are in place to prevent clubs spending beyond their means. Southampton have clearly been spending beyond their means which has had a knock on effect through the football club and club holding company. I don't see why Pompey fans are laughing their club is hardly in a great financial position

Just read it myself - I was expecting it tbh - Lowe was trying to weasel his way out of the points deduction, but it would have set a terrible precedent if he got away with it.

It is all just very sad imho, how we have been ripped apart by the goons in the board room - past and present - they all have to shoulder the blame.

I just hope we can start to rebuild next season, but fear that it is going to be very tough going.

COYR! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

EDIT: Oh, and old saggychops can take a flying leap for taking us out of the Prem in the first place

@ Pompey fans - you can laugh now, but it's only a matter of time before your sugardaddy legs it, or is nabbed for corruption.:p

Original Poster

lucerysmum;5011128

Its bad luck-don't know why you've lost the points-but the fans loose out … Its bad luck-don't know why you've lost the points-but the fans loose out don't they-Good luck for next season mate

cheers my dears were gonna need it proberly sell all our best players and have no money anyways we really need a buyer

Original Poster

dancrawley;5011582

@ Pompey fans - you can laugh now, but it's only a matter of time before … @ Pompey fans - you can laugh now, but it's only a matter of time before your sugardaddy legs it, or is nabbed for corruption.:p

LOVE IT :thumbsup: rep coming your way

charlton, soton, norwich, leeds

all premier league clubs within this decade, three having been established - in the third tier. tough league, that's for sure
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions