Groups

saints signed football

hi to start off i hate football but ages ago i got pulled to watch a match:x well at the end they had a raffle and i won 1st prize which was a signed football (to be honest i preferd the 3rd prize missed out an all that chocolate) and now i would like to get rid off the thing but dont have a clue how much its worth can someone help please.

12 Comments

Admin

Awwww donate it to the local special care baby unit and let them raffle it.. you'll feel all warm inside :lol:

OR sell it for your own personal gain :giggle:
    Don't know value sorry :roll:

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

Awwww donate it to the local special care baby unit and let them raffle … Awwww donate it to the local special care baby unit and let them raffle it.. you'll feel all warm inside :lol:OR sell it for your own personal gain :giggle:Don't know value sorry :roll:

umm now your trying to make me look bad hows about i just give em some money out off the money i would make from the football lol

After last nights performance I wouldn't say much

Original Poster

dymondgeezer

After last nights performance I wouldn't say much

god dam it they better start to win so i can sell my football and umm help the babbies at that charity thing just think off the babbies everyone:-D

why dont you advertise it in a southampton news paper... real fans especially kids would love it.

Original Poster

karmakaren

why dont you advertise it in a southampton news paper... real fans … why dont you advertise it in a southampton news paper... real fans especially kids would love it.

can do but not sure how much to put it up for

twenty with half going to charity.....

or why not donate to children in need, that way they will get people bidding on it.

Original Poster

karmakaren

twenty with half going to charity.....or why not donate to children in … twenty with half going to charity.....or why not donate to children in need, that way they will get people bidding on it.

half:-(

ebay it then

Original Poster

dont have a sellers account

Admin

Get one then :lol:

Original Poster

argh im too lazzy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352
      4. Spotify Family Premium share719

See more discussions