Salacam.site

Posted 26th Dec 2019
Has anyone ever heard of these guys? Can’t find a single thing about them online which is a big red flag of course, but the site looks ok. If you buy from random sites how coveted are you if they mug you off?
Community Updates
Top comments
Too many letters in Salacam. Remove ala.
11 Comments
Website newly registered in Vietnam on 17/12/19 (9 days old)
AVOID!!!!
The Home Page Contact address does not exist for starters and just by looking at the Shipping and Returns page it’s clearly a cut and paste of Quincy Mae’s website.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 26th Dec 2019
Toptrumpet26/12/2019 19:10

Website newly registered in Vietnam on 17/12/19 (9 days oldAVOID!!!!

Appreciated - thank you
Too many letters in Salacam. Remove ala.
I think the new rule of thumb for potential scam sites should be if you need to post it on HUKD and ask it’s likely a scam
Boy am I GLAD that I checked in here, I was just about to spend a couple of hundred quid on Salacam's web site, only to find as mentioned the street address is FAKE, the place doesn't exists, and the phone contact number is FAKE too !!!

Shouldn't someone be taking down their web site ???

Thanks for giving me a heads up, MUCH APPRECIATED...
Bob_qjs27/12/2019 13:57

Boy am I GLAD that I checked in here, I was just about to spend a couple …Boy am I GLAD that I checked in here, I was just about to spend a couple of hundred quid on Salacam's web site, only to find as mentioned the street address is FAKE, the place doesn't exists, and the phone contact number is FAKE too !!!Shouldn't someone be taking down their web site ???Thanks for giving me a heads up, MUCH APPRECIATED...

No problem, if you find another website that you’re unsure of, just pop the question is it legit etc on here and we’ll try and tell you.
OMG nearly purchased from this site a minute ago. Was at the checkout when I decided to search for a discount code... then came across this thread!

Somebody must take this site down before they manage to scam people!
I almost brought from them but when a deal is too good to be true it normally is...
The address doesn't exist. I suspected as it was too good to be true a Kitchenaid classic Stand Mixer for £127.99 whilst the minimum price is £259. Stay away it's 100% scam!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions