SALE 21st May - 1 Year Anniversary of Oculus Quest and Rift S

Posted 19th May
Sale on the Oculus store starting 21st May to mark the 1 year anniversary of the Quest and Rift S
oculus.com/experiences/quest

The link also shows a number of new features that are on their way.

Unsure of details of which titles will be included etc but if you were about to buy some new games it might be worth a 2 day pause..
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Thanks op, nearly bought some games so will wait!

Your link just opened my oculus app. Oculus blog post if anyone needs it: oculus.com/blo…-s/

Mentions some software updates for quest coming also.
mrbojangles19/05/2020 06:55

Thanks op, nearly bought some games so will wait!Your link just opened my …Thanks op, nearly bought some games so will wait!Your link just opened my oculus app. Oculus blog post if anyone needs it: https://www.oculus.com/blog/celebrating-the-one-year-anniversary-of-oculus-quest-and-rift-s/Mentions some software updates for quest coming also.

A pleasure! I was about to 'pull the trigger' on a couple of titles myself... What would you like to see on sale?
Anyone know why this has been moved to discussions and yet plenty other sales are classed as deals?
mrbojangles19/05/2020 06:55

Thanks op, nearly bought some games so will wait!Your link just opened my …Thanks op, nearly bought some games so will wait!Your link just opened my oculus app. Oculus blog post if anyone needs it: https://www.oculus.com/blog/celebrating-the-one-year-anniversary-of-oculus-quest-and-rift-s/Mentions some software updates for quest coming also.

Funny... That's the link I posted......

Wait for a link to the Oculus store on a DEAL to be posted on the 21st by an admin.

That happens and I'm done with posting on this site.
RuBear19/05/2020 08:56

Anyone know why this has been moved to discussions and yet plenty other …Anyone know why this has been moved to discussions and yet plenty other sales are classed as deals?

Not 100% but might because deal isn't live yet and won't be for A few days...
Edited by: "AnkerMan" 19th May
AnkerMan19/05/2020 12:06

Not 100% but might because deal isn't live yet and won't be for A few …Not 100% but might because deal isn't live yet and won't be for A few days...

That would be understandable I suppose.
I'll try again in 36 hrs!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions