Sale @ Littlewoods

Just a quick post! Ive noticed quite a lot of items have been reduced in the past couple of hours.
Search 'gift' then sort from low to high some nice pressies and watches on there really reduced. Also same with toys, kids clothes, womens clothes and pj's. Just search from low to high for mega bargains.

Hope this helps someone no doubht each item will be individually posted anyhow! x

5 Comments

Thanks, I will give it a look

Wow some cheap watches, I just hate the Littlewoods/Additions waiting/customer service, Very bad! debating about taking the plunge for an item!

Original Poster

Marky264;5531792

Wow some cheap watches, I just hate the Littlewoods/Additions … Wow some cheap watches, I just hate the Littlewoods/Additions waiting/customer service, Very bad! debating about taking the plunge for an item!

Ive never had any probs, you can always return for free if youre not happy with an item really quick to do online

thanks for this, ordered myself a couple of pairs of skinny jeans £5 bargain

Thanks for this
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763843
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846063
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders33

See more discussions