Banned

boothy

WTF!Any mod about?

LOOOOOL Obviously not!

Original Poster

Oh lawd!

Banned

jellybaby22

looooooolif they were to insult certain members on here..about 4 mods … looooooolif they were to insult certain members on here..about 4 mods would appear online in an instant....you should have mod msn

I dont use MSN,, so not gonna happen! I wonder if you're right though.. Oi Ginge.. hows it going?

Three.... Two .......O

What they trying to sell you though, special brew?

Banned

Was a little annoying eh.

Won't be appearing again, at least not under that UserName.

Edited by: "aScottishBloke" 28th Sep 2010

Banned

If I call the spammer a ****, will I still be banned for a personal attack on another user?

Banned

aScottishBloke

Was a little annoying eh.Won't be appearing again, at least not under … Was a little annoying eh.Won't be appearing again, at least not under that UserName.

Was you on the loo or summit? Ask Admin for a Samsung Galaxy S... you obviously need something more portable that works properly for "those" moments.

Banned

lol, I have an iPad now, trouble is no wifi connection at present. Still waiting on a ready for service date.

Banned

aScottishBloke

lol, I have an iPad now, trouble is no wifi connection at present. Still … lol, I have an iPad now, trouble is no wifi connection at present. Still waiting on a ready for service date.

Ah..... iPad..... say no more (I can see how you've got problems and promise not to take the pee!)

Banned

guv

Ah..... iPad..... say no more (I can see how you've got problems and … Ah..... iPad..... say no more (I can see how you've got problems and promise not to take the pee!)

inb4 some mentions a playbook.... say wut?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions