Found 23rd Dec 2008
Ok do we really need a thread for every retailer thats having a sale at sale time

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

nope

Isn't this a website dedicated to deals? :?

Original Poster Banned

Ungreat;3846672

Isn't this a website dedicated to deals? :?

every retailer has a sale at this time of year do we need telling about everyone when its EVERYONE

does it really matter, if it helps someone that would make it a good thing if it doesnt help you just ignore it

Original Poster Banned

Tracey6101;3846689

does it really matter, if it helps someone that would make it a good … does it really matter, if it helps someone that would make it a good thing if it doesnt help you just ignore it

jeeeepers we dont need a site clogged up with threads about sales

in short yes. in long, no.

also, its not only telling u if they have a sale its how much and if you can get any extra discounts off. i personally like knowing

fragaliciousbob;3846696

isnt it personal choice tho? i mean loads of stuff gets posted on here that has no interest to me but not gonna winge about it:)

At last.....a sales thread.

starsparkle2311;3846751

lol, at least it's not another Woolies one:p

i agree that there only needed to be one on woolies i mean who ever doesnt know that they are selling off everything must be a hermit!

yes we do

yes..

Can anyone provide me with a link to the thread with ALL the sales dates?

Pretty please xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The JFK;3848208

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/302626/a-list-of-store-sale-dates/http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/302163/christmas-sales-dates/

Cool, thanks babe - repped :thumbsup:

fragaliciousbob;3846696

but a site clogged with threads about I'm MVP or Anonymous: I did this today, I'm great is ok?

think there should be some review on threads made, or some sort of capping that your only allowed to make x amount of threads a week, if your caught spamming the forum :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315414
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    3. word association Game74244894
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions