Groups

Sales? Offers? Whats going on this boxing day?

Well lets see, i usually work on saturday (boxing days too!) but luckily got it off for once in ages!

So whats going on tommorow? Im thinking of going to next sale..any sports shops? any electrical shops or well any sales you know of?

Lets see.. I see Boots, Debenhams, Next..have sales?
    Just tryna get a bunch of them to go to tommorow!

What have you guys got planned tommorow?

Thanks =]

18 Comments

I need a decent office chair that's 55cm or less in width. That's my mission

hdizzle;7328859

I need a decent office chair that's 55cm or less in width. That's my … I need a decent office chair that's 55cm or less in width. That's my mission

damn you, reminded me I need a new one ... As well as a push bike and a 360........ I'm gonna be skint by tomorrow :x

Original Poster

hdizzle;7328859

I need a decent office chair that's 55cm or less in width. That's my … I need a decent office chair that's 55cm or less in width. That's my mission

Just saw Harveys advert on tv, they might have office chairs which may help in ur mission!

Might be worth trying Staples for the chair, they're usually pretty good for officey type stuff.. Have a look on the interweb first though.

Boom123;7328890

Just saw Harveys advert on tv, they might have office chairs which may … Just saw Harveys advert on tv, they might have office chairs which may help in ur mission!

Thanks, I looked but their prices are quite hefty :?

Bumas;7328943

Might be worth trying staples for the chair, they're usually pretty good … Might be worth trying staples for the chair, they're usually pretty good for officey type stuff.. Have a look on the interweb first though.

Thanks, just taking a look now :thumbsup:

I really hope currys have a sale , whats the chances?

Bully;7328950

I really hope currys have a sale , whats the chances?

none at all!

Im at work @ comet.

MarzBarz;7329044

Im at work @ comet.

You can let us know then :thumbsup: :-D River Island and I think Burton, PC world maybe?

Met-Cast;7329055

You can let us know then :thumbsup: :-D River Island and I think Burton, … You can let us know then :thumbsup: :-D River Island and I think Burton, PC world maybe?

They were putting the offers up when i left early yesterday lol.

MarzBarz;7329072

They were putting the offers up when i left early yesterday lol.

Anything good? Or the usual buy LittleBigPlanet for a one off price of £25!!!!

Met-Cast;7329075

Anything good? Or the usual buy LittleBigPlanet for a one off price of … Anything good? Or the usual buy LittleBigPlanet for a one off price of £25!!!!

I didnt catch nothing tbh. I got out becoz they would have have told me to stay behind and help lol.

MarzBarz;7329085

I didnt catch nothing tbh. I got out becoz they would have have told me … I didnt catch nothing tbh. I got out becoz they would have have told me to stay behind and help lol.

Lol I'll try there if possible:thumbsup:

anything in westfield - shepherd bush?

squadonline;7329744

anything in westfield - shepherd bush?

you're planning on going to westfield tomorrow??...good luck it's going to be mayhem!!!!

CFC_Mark;7329757

you're planning on going to westfield tomorrow??...good luck it's going … you're planning on going to westfield tomorrow??...good luck it's going to be mayhem!!!!

now im thinkin abt it. wat if evry1 thinks not 2 go :whistling:

wass hapening ppl?

Bumas;7328943

Might be worth trying Staples for the chair, they're usually pretty good … Might be worth trying Staples for the chair, they're usually pretty good for officey type stuff.. Have a look on the interweb first though.

whoah, your avatar http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar157346_1.gif made me eyes go all screwy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions