EXPIRED

Sally hansen nail whitener worth £5.95 (5000)

Register to join the Sally Club at sallyhansen.co.uk/ and you can enter a competition to 'win' one of 5,000 Sally Hansen Insta-Brite Nail Whiteners.

17 Comments

Banned

if you win ,where do they send it to - no address asked for in registering

expressman33;6166901

if you win ,where do they send it to - no address asked for in … if you win ,where do they send it to - no address asked for in registering

Lolz, I just submit mine :thinking:

Original Poster

expressman33;6166901

if you win ,where do they send it to - no address asked for in … if you win ,where do they send it to - no address asked for in registering

They email if you win :thumbsup:

Thanks

I think this should really go into Competition category. This is not a freebie unless you win the competition which is what competitions do anyways !!! I would say cold

Original Poster

starmit;6168012

I think this should really go into Competition category. This is not a … I think this should really go into Competition category. This is not a freebie unless you win the competition which is what competitions do anyways !!! I would say cold

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]voting me cold just because i made a mistake by putting in wrong section!!?? would you give heat if it was in the correct section!!?? :x I am human you know, behave yourself [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

pinkmelonsmr2;6168100

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]voting me cold just … [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]voting me cold just because i made a mistake by putting in wrong section!!?? would you give heat if it was in the correct section!!?? :x I am human you know, behave yourself [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

hahahah I love this lady she rocks!!!

Original Poster

Lexa;6168145

hahahah I love this lady she rocks!!!

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Cheers thanks for the support!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :-D :friends:

starmit;6168012

I think this should really go into Competition category. This is not a … I think this should really go into Competition category. This is not a freebie unless you win the competition which is what competitions do anyways !!! I would say cold

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]you will realise the longer you are on here that pinks is
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd262/gloryen/fairy-queen-1.jpg

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]of the freebies [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]thanks pinks:thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster

http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1036/1036983ikg2cevzkg.gif

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Thanks Holly[/COLOR] :friends:

Cheers

Heat and Rep for you Lady

Thanks

thanks

Thank You......

Just had an e-mail saying I've won one :thumbsup:

choc1969;6624044

Just had an e-mail saying I've won one :thumbsup:

Me too...:oops: definately one for the daughter.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist55
    2. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313
    3. Win a year’s supply of Quicke’s cheese @ The Simple Things1111
    4. Win Viking’s 11-day Caribbean cruise @ Classic FM, Smooth Radio, Heart Radi…1414

See more discussions