Groups

Sally Jones has a change of heart

Top comments

https://media.giphy.com/media/iJxHzcuNcCJXi/giphy.gif

So this brain dead loser wants to return to the UK with her brainwashed child because her loser husband is dead. It's not a change of heart, only a change of plan.

Burn the evil witch.

We need our own Guantanamo bay to store vermin like this if they ever attempted to come home. No rights, no court case - straight to jail indefinitely if they're caught on British Soil.
    22 Comments

Is she hoping for clemency or something?

https://media.giphy.com/media/iJxHzcuNcCJXi/giphy.gif

Bet she is on loose women within a year

Would you trust her?

If she is coming back to a cell then cool.

I think they should house her - in Aldershot, or out near Salisbury.

yes, come home, we can hold you for the rest of you life for being a torturous ****.

i'm sure our intelligence services will be happy extracting all the valuable information from you

31360475-xGAGM.jpg

She will get a job with the tax funded BBC earning 100k a year playing the victim card.

OH YEAH SORRY KILL HER BY THE WAY.

So this brain dead loser wants to return to the UK with her brainwashed child because her loser husband is dead. It's not a change of heart, only a change of plan.

Burn the evil witch.

shauneco

Burn the evil witch.

On bonfire night X)

We need our own Guantanamo bay to store vermin like this if they ever attempted to come home. No rights, no court case - straight to jail indefinitely if they're caught on British Soil.

HANG THE BITCH

31363079-84gVB.jpgI do have a cellar she can stay in........for a while

Edited by: "raptorcigs" 4th Jul

CookinBat

The thumbs down is a misconception that the crowd is ordering the death of the gladiator or slave, but it's in fact the reverse. Historical records suggest that thumbs down means the other combatants should put down their weapons, and the thumbs up to approve the execution of the victim. It is thanks to the French artist Gerome, this error continues today.
    Edited by: "nemesiz" 4th Jul

nemesiz57 m ago

The thumbs down is a misconception that the crowd is ordering the death of …The thumbs down is a misconception that the crowd is ordering the death of the gladiator or slave, but it's in fact the reverse. Historical records suggest that thumbs down means the other combatants should put down their weapons, and the thumbs up to approve the execution of the victim. It is thanks to the French artist Gerome, this error continues today.

I have not seen that evidence, do you have a link to a source?

It is unknown what signals were used by the crowed in colosseums. If you take the Latin source literally any thumb out meant death (last I heard).
    Edited by: "catbeans" 4th Jul

I have not seen that evidence, do you have a link to a source? It is … I have not seen that evidence, do you have a link to a source? It is unknown what signals were used by the crowed in colosseums. If you take the Latin source literally any thumb out meant death (last I heard).

With any type of archaeological evidence, it depends on how the information or source is interpreted. Roman Historians are especially dismissed by modern archaeologists and archivists as being relatively unreliable, but in the last few years their attitude has changed with many experts being more appreciative to the ancient historians whereby re-interpreting and respecting their description and writings.

Here is a good link (clicky) describing and explaining the reasoning to the hand motion. Although do you believe in Juvenal satire ? (_;)

Edited by: "nemesiz" 4th Jul

raptorcigs

I do have a cellar she can stay in........for a while

JUST CALL ON DEXTER - HE WILL DO THE DEED AND CUT HER UP AND DISPOSE OF THE BODY

I bet she's had a cockatoo.

No thank you, we don't even want her in our jails as she'll be brainwashing other vulnerable woman.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best laptop for a budget of £700?22
      2. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?410
      3. Good Sim only deals??59
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1323

See more discussions