Groups

Salmon a la radiator

This evening I dropped into sainsburys. and found some reduced price salmon fillets for 99p.
    Now the interesting or stupid bit.
    It's a bit chilly here in Radio towers tonight. The moat looks like it might freeze over, and the wind is whistling up through the priests hole. So on goes the new fangled invention central heating.
    I've then put the salmon in tinfoil with a touch of oil to stop it sticking and put this on top of the radiator.

The question I have for you is how long do you think each side?

I've just turned them over after 45mins.

5 Comments

lol, I just go to with my Dad to his work when he worked for Sunblest, we'd deliver bread to this bakery(sounds daft I know) they made the most amazing pies I've ever tasted, sometimes we'd be lucky enough to get there whilst they were still hot, other times we'd put them on the radiator in the van.

Your post just reminded me of it. :thumbsup:

But I have no idea how to cook salmon. Especially not on a radiator.

So you could say my post was entirely pointless.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4983625

So you could say my post was entirely pointless.

But more use than a broken pencil. you made me laugh.

I've done that aswell on the van radiadtor. Driving back from Germany a couple of years ago.
    I forgot and they were a bit burnt.

radiocde;4983696

But more use than a broken pencil. you made me laugh.I've done that … But more use than a broken pencil. you made me laugh.I've done that aswell on the van radiadtor. Driving back from Germany a couple of years ago.I forgot and they were a bit burnt.

I dont mind a bit or burntness now and then.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions