s'alright ive found the pound, and a non funny story

Found 4th Dec 2009
the pound was under the tibetan hand carved bidet. thanks to everyone who looked.

this isn't a funny or massive story but a true one that made me happy:

Last year I was putting my coppers into the machine at asda. i always check the reject drawer as i save the foreign coins for the kids. anyway before i chucked my coppers in, i found this coin in the tray, guess what it was.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

an undated 20p?

If it was a chocolate coin...that's mine.

gemmar26;7101619

an undated 20p?

Good guess!!! I am with you on this one

i hate those machines at asda. they rob you! i had over £200 in change and asda machine robbed about £14 of it :-(

tell us already!!!!!

a used johny :?

i can't stand the suspense!

Original Poster

a gold soverign, i was skint midway through this year and flogged it for £115, maybe get more for it now but it saved our bacon that week:-D

chezz2;7101663

a gold soverign, i was skint midway through this year and flogged it for … a gold soverign, i was skint midway through this year and flogged it for £115, maybe get more for it now but it saved our bacon that week:-D

P.I.M.P

chezz2;7101663

a gold soverign, i was skint midway through this year and flogged it for … a gold soverign, i was skint midway through this year and flogged it for £115, maybe get more for it now but it saved our bacon that week:-D

Wow, good find :thumbsup:

chezz2;7101663

Lucky beggar!

oooooooh very nice

I'm defo going to Arndale tommorrow

Original Poster

dean3988;7101674

Lucky beggar!

telling me, previous best win = a mop bucket and a pair of mole grips (and i am not joking):w00t:

Well done you! Your belief in karma serves you well...We reap what we sow :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wow apple you really are bad1217
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226643
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2152
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604811

See more discussions