Expired

Salt and Vinegar Snack a Jacks

Found 19th Jan 2012
Has anyone else had the large salt and vinegar snack a jacks and burnt their lips?

I am very tolerant of spices and have travelled all over asia and india eating very spicey food with no problem - but two or three of these big snack a jacks and the skin is actually coming off my lips

They should put warnings on them!
Community Updates
MiscSnack
20 Comments
Stop eating them.
maccy1

Stop eating them.

No
Well you deserve everything you get then lol
maccy1

Well you deserve everything you get then lol

I will not be beaten by a rice cake!
bubble160207

I will not be beaten by a rice cake!

Eat 5 packs of them, we'll see who wins
X) - what you like!!
I don't think you are meant to eat 2 or 3 bags at a time lol, they are just snacks
Marina

Eat 5 packs of them, we'll see who wins

Ill end up with lips like Pete Burns
Had your 1p refunded yet gemmybobs?
gemmybobs

I don't think you are meant to eat 2 or 3 bags at a time lol, they are … I don't think you are meant to eat 2 or 3 bags at a time lol, they are just snacks

Not individual packs silly! You can get big ones on a pack of about ten bouth the size of a wagon wheel
bubble160207

Ill end up with lips like Pete Burns

To think he paid all that money to look like that - should have pointed him in direction of S&V snack-a-jacks
Feel sorry for him, very mixed up man
Oh I love them but yea they're harsh on my lips and inside my mouth and I get blister-like sores. Same with Monster Munch.
maccy1

Had your 1p refunded yet gemmybobs?

I dunno lol, I haven't even checked if it came out, I will check tomorrow
Yes, I know exactly what you mean !!

The packets don't seem to have the same effect but the huge round ones do !

My lips go white and swell, but I'm sure there is something addictive in those as it is hard to stop munching them !
suze

Yes, I know exactly what you mean !!The packets don't seem to have the … Yes, I know exactly what you mean !!The packets don't seem to have the same effect but the huge round ones do !My lips go white and swell, but I'm sure there is something addictive in those as it is hard to stop munching them !

Hmm, might try some of these, better than the lip plumping lipstick then? oO
S&V Snack a Jacks are the only rice cakes that actually taste of S&V. Mostly, V, admittedly. All the rest are bland and flavourless.

Still holding out for a Nandos Hot rice cake flavour.
Yes my partner can't eat them, lip blisters and sores to roof of mouth
i like the caramel ones
texan

Oh I love them but yea they're harsh on my lips and inside my mouth and I … Oh I love them but yea they're harsh on my lips and inside my mouth and I get blister-like sores. Same with Monster Munch.

Monster munch do this to me too but I still eat them now and again, they are yummy.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants