Same app multiple times in iPhone

Found 9th Jun
Please let me know
the possible choices to have the same application more than once in iPhone..
with minimum risk pls
Community Updates
AskiPhoneAppiPhone 5S
7 Comments
OK, I'm intrigued, why would you want an app installed multiple times? What is the name of the app?
Beebee181 h, 14 m ago

OK, I'm intrigued, why would you want an app installed multiple times? …OK, I'm intrigued, why would you want an app installed multiple times? What is the name of the app?

I know someone who does this with the wuntu app on Android to get multiple codes.
Edited by: "IamMT" 9th Jun
Beebee183 h, 13 m ago

OK, I'm intrigued, why would you want an app installed multiple times? …OK, I'm intrigued, why would you want an app installed multiple times? What is the name of the app?

Reason: my spouse mobile is damaged.. not worth repairing. using old mobile now & no plan to get new one immediately.. few apps we both need it same mobile (iPhone) but twice.
so looking for solution..

[not willing to buy temporary old phone for using apps sake]
IamMT2 h, 1 m ago

I know someone who does this with the wuntu app on Android to get multiple …I know someone who does this with the wuntu app on Android to get multiple codes.

That’s great.. any idea what’s the app for Android ?
Or Any suggestions please for iPhone ?
Roselilyjas13 m ago

That’s great.. any idea what’s the app for Android ? Or Any suggestions ple …That’s great.. any idea what’s the app for Android ? Or Any suggestions please for iPhone ?

Apple have the iPhone too locked down for this, will endeavour to research how it's done on Android if it will be of benefit to you...
Roselilyjas15 m ago

That’s great.. any idea what’s the app for Android ? Or Any suggestions ple …That’s great.. any idea what’s the app for Android ? Or Any suggestions please for iPhone ?

Android, untested: androidpolice.com/201…ne/
I’m still looking for iPhone app clone,
if someone knows please suggest
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants