Same Old, Same Old............

75 replies
Found 19th Apr 2009
crap appearing day in day out, so.............lets lighten up a bit and tell me what you have been up to today :-)

No Bobby bashing in this thread please :-)

PS. Michelleemoo...........your inbox is full ya daft mare :-)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
75 Comments

Banned

hey bitsey, not been up to anything here, just a stroll to sainsburys - lol

Original Poster

sassie;4972380

hey bitsey, not been up to anything here, just a stroll to sainsburys - … hey bitsey, not been up to anything here, just a stroll to sainsburys - lol

nowt wrong with a little walk......I had my eldest and his flat mate round for dinner then sat and watched them play on the PS3 most of the afternoon.......how exciting :roll:

Banned

bitseylango;4972399

nowt wrong with a little walk......I had my eldest and his flat mate … nowt wrong with a little walk......I had my eldest and his flat mate round for dinner then sat and watched them play on the PS3 most of the afternoon.......how exciting :roll:

maybe not exciting, but bet it was nice to have him home ;-)

Banned

bits guess what ?

bitseylango;4972399

nowt wrong with a little walk......I had my eldest and his flat mate … nowt wrong with a little walk......I had my eldest and his flat mate round for dinner then sat and watched them play on the PS3 most of the afternoon.......how exciting :roll:

Yum !!!

No Bobby bashing in this thread please :-)

Bishop bashing allowed?

Banned

Been watching the rugby and football whilst posting on here. Bit of a lazy day.

Hope everyone's enjoying the lovely weather.

dog_cop;4972412

bits guess what ?

Hes got a lass!!.......bought her a tenner from Thailand, ting tong's the name, noshings my game !!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!

Gardening, gardening and more flippin gardening, weathers nice though so its all good, and it excuses me from the OH's sudden urge to do a spring clean and clear out!

Original Poster

dog_cop;4972412

bits guess what ?

what? :-D
Lulu'sMammy;4972414

Yum !!!

is that to my dinner or my eldest? as if i need to ask :-D

iv been playing cod4 on PS3 online :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thesaint;4972420

Bishop bashing allowed?

of course...........but please, no photos to prove it!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4972426

Hes got a lass!!.......bought her a tenner from Thailand, ting tong's the … Hes got a lass!!.......bought her a tenner from Thailand, ting tong's the name, noshings my game !!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!

nah I bought a plastic barbie :whistling:;-)

Original Poster

harlzter;4972427

Gardening, gardening and more flippin gardening, weathers nice though so … Gardening, gardening and more flippin gardening, weathers nice though so its all good, and it excuses me from the OH's sudden urge to do a spring clean and clear out!

damned slugs ate all my lettuce seedlings last night...Im gutted :-D

Banned

bitseylango;4972448

damned slugs ate all my lettuce seedlings last night...Im gutted :-D

SALT :whistling:

Hiya bits:) I been out earning an honest living today......Bit unfasionable these days:oops:

bitseylango;4972438

What about the audio?
I have perfected the "yelp".

Original Poster

dog_cop;4972474

SALT :whistling:

does that make them taste better?

thesaint;4972479

What about the audio? I have perfected the "yelp".

yelp? that I have got to hear :-D

washing ...cooking... had a mooch to Asda now sat with a little drinky poo eating wine gums

Banned

Train Driver;4972476

Hiya bits:) I been out earning an honest living today......Bit … Hiya bits:) I been out earning an honest living today......Bit unfasionable these days:oops:

Not in the real world it isn't.

I was always brought up to think that there is nothing better than working for a wage. I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

I went to buy a new tent, and didn't spend anything, my dad bought it, and bought him and my mum a massive tent aswell

so now i have a nice 4 man tent for going to download, just need a man or 2 to fill it, lol

Banned

bitseylango;4972491

does that make them taste better? yelp? that I have got to hear :-D

they dont like salt but dunno if they taste better .. chilli sauce ?

Original Poster

queenlush;4972494

washing ...cooking... had a mooch to Asda now sat with a little drinky … washing ...cooking... had a mooch to Asda now sat with a little drinky poo eating wine gums

wish I had nipped to the shops......could murder some chocolate right now

Kitten13;4972502

I went to buy a new tent, and didn't spend anything, my dad bought it, … I went to buy a new tent, and didn't spend anything, my dad bought it, and bought him and my mum a massive tent aswell so now i have a nice 4 man tent for going to download, just need a man or 2 to fill it, lol

Im sure you will be inundated with offers now :-D

dog_cop;4972506

they dont like salt but dunno if they taste better .. chilli sauce ?

might try that, are they best fried or boiled?

Banned

bitseylango;4972543

wish I had nipped to the shops......could murder some chocolate right now … wish I had nipped to the shops......could murder some chocolate right now Im sure you will be inundated with offers now :-Dmight try that, are they best fried or boiled?

lightly sauted :-D

Original Poster

dog_cop;4972551

lightly sauted :-D

oooooh that sounds good, how do I do that then? :oops:

Banned

bitseylango;4972558

oooooh that sounds good, how do I do that then? :oops:

butter and garlic on large frying pan , heat not too hot and when they slugs start screaming you know they are done :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dog_cop;4972588

butter and garlic on large frying pan , heat not too hot and when they … butter and garlic on large frying pan , heat not too hot and when they slugs start screaming you know they are done :thumbsup:

might serve it on a bed of rice for OH tomorrow, that should go down well :roll:

Not much tbh, ventured out today for the first time in 5 days due to a trapped nerve in my back & a totally dead right thigh (not very nice) watched the GP this am & the footie, just lying down having a beer

bitseylango;4972543

wish I had nipped to the shops......could murder some chocolate right now … wish I had nipped to the shops......could murder some chocolate right now ?

You can always murder chocolate !!:roll:

Banned

bitseylango;4972606

might serve it on a bed of rice for OH tomorrow, that should go down well … might serve it on a bed of rice for OH tomorrow, that should go down well :roll:

yeah and you can spend his OT

bitseylango;4972429

what? :-Dis that to my dinner or my eldest? as if i need to ask :-D

It was for you actually, babes

Original Poster

clondikemike;4972616

Not much tbh, ventured out today for the first time in 5 days due to a … Not much tbh, ventured out today for the first time in 5 days due to a trapped nerve in my back & a totally dead right thigh (not very nice) watched the GP this am & the footie, just lying down having a beer

that sounds like heaven (the lying down with a beer of course) :-D

Rockhound;4972630

You can always murder chocolate !!:roll:

shurrup you!

dog_cop;4972634

yeah and you can spend his OT

got plenty the other night on a secret squirrel job involving some crustys :-D

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4972648

It was for you actually, babes

:oops: *must lie down in a darkened, locked room now

Banned

bitseylango;4972438

What about bashing saints?

dog_cop;4972588

butter and garlic on large frying pan , heat not too hot and when they … butter and garlic on large frying pan , heat not too hot and when they slugs start screaming you know they are done :thumbsup:

Why the avatar change? the old one was better!

bitseylango;4972652

that sounds like heaven (the lying down with a beer of course) :-Dshurrup … that sounds like heaven (the lying down with a beer of course) :-Dshurrup you! got plenty the other night on a secret squirrel job involving some crustys :-D

tbh, i would rather be able to stand up and have a beer, cant believe how much it numbs your **** lying down all day:oops:, dont know if its lying down that is making it worse of drinking 2 much beer:)

Original Poster

clondikemike;4972857

tbh, i would rather be able to stand up and have a beer, cant believe how … tbh, i would rather be able to stand up and have a beer, cant believe how much it numbs your **** lying down all day:oops:, dont know if its lying down that is making it worse of drinking 2 much beer:)

maybe a few more beers might help you get an answer.............enjoy :-D

Banned

clondikemike;4972829

Why the avatar change? the old one was better!

as I am not a real police officer I cant put an avvy up of a fake police dog:p

Original Poster

dog_cop;4972902

as I am not a real police officer I cant put an avvy up of a fake police … as I am not a real police officer I cant put an avvy up of a fake police dog:p

get your vicious dog back up and be proud, he's a real cutie :thumbsup:

Banned

bitseylango;4972936

get your vicious dog back up and be proud, he's a real cutie :thumbsup:

yeah i know,, just where do the new breed of poster come from nowadays ? :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Money Saving Tips...2341
    2. Which wall design do you like best?89
    3. word association Game74244939
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901

See more discussions