Expired

same sex groups at haven?

Found 7th Jun 2013
Hi me and 3 friends are looking to head to cornwall for a few days in sept, i checked the single sex rules on there site and from what it seems no under 21's can book or be inc in the single sex group, we are all 25 years old and over...could anyone shed some light on this before i book it? here is a link to there terms.. haven.com/sup…spx
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
whos having sex with who?

Our Holiday Parks and facilities are intended for family holidays. … Our Holiday Parks and facilities are intended for family holidays. Bookings by persons of 21 years of age or younger whether for couples or groups of this age group and whether single sex or mixed are not accepted. We also reserve the right to not accept single sex bookings of any age. We may apply discretion in certain circumstances. We reserve the right to retain the keys for accommodation if this condition is contravened. We also reserve the right to refuse or terminate a booking where we feel that the comfort of our guests may be put at risk.

Think I'll give them a call in the morning...
Single sex is no good anyway mate. Always better with more people. In fact, more the merrier.
I read the op as "same sex groups in heaven"

Not sure that's going to happen...
There's always one...Don't waste my time with your rude reply's!
strobez1977

There's always one...Don't waste my time with your rude reply's!

you've wasted ours by making a thread and then changing the title to "please remove"
Haha... restored.
what about triple sex ?
"If you are unsure if your party falls into any of the above categories, please call our Customer Care team who will discuss your party with the Park manager. Their number is 0871 230 1930 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) and press 1 between 9am and 7pm Monday to Saturday."
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions