Groups

Sample essay sites??

I am doing an Open Uni course, not been in education for a loooooong time so just wondering if there are any site giving examples of the coursework.

It is not for cheating before anyone insinuates such a thing, so I don't even need it to be in my subject. I just want to see how it should be set out really. Either that or anybody else studied for a short course?

My ECA (questions) is set out in numered questions with subcatergories, I just want to know if I am supposed to be answering like:

Question 3
    a)
    i): ...................
    ii):...................

OR

Make it into an essay

Any help appreciated!!

4 Comments

a quick google seems to think you have to pay to access all of these.

Open Uni have people who can help you with exactly what you want, learning support. Nothing to do with your capability but you will gain a lot by contacting thme. All Uni's have them. Failing that, you need to ask your tutor because that is what you are paying them for

Original Poster

iglimpse;8584820

Open Uni have people who can help you with exactly what you want, … Open Uni have people who can help you with exactly what you want, learning support. Nothing to do with your capability but you will gain a lot by contacting thme. All Uni's have them. Failing that, you need to ask your tutor because that is what you are paying them for

Haven't yet been provided with a tutor lol!! Will get in touch when I get their details.

Every course likes slightly different writing styles, ie I do law and they are usually quite strict on how we present things. However, one of my housemates does Business and to be honest as long as it reads they don't seem to care (I found mistakes in his dissertation!).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2836
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1945
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow59
      4. love affairs1857

See more discussions