samsang entainment pack of £200 when this will expire?

11 replies
Found 26th Feb 2011
i recently bought a samsung galaxy and i also lucky got a 200 quid entainment pack which includes movies, music tracks, ebooks and games.

i have subscribed for it and received my vouchers. my question is when are they valid till?

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Banned

monday 28 feb (If the display board at Waterloo is correct - though it was for the Galaxy S phone... so maybe not!)

Original Poster

yeh i saw that too but i heard that we need to subscribe for vouchers till this date and we can use the vouchers later

guv

monday 28 feb (If the display board at Waterloo is correct - though it … monday 28 feb (If the display board at Waterloo is correct - though it was for the Galaxy S phone... so maybe not!)

Banned

Dunno.... But it prompted me to see if I could register mine for the freebies. Comes back with IEMI not recognised! Oh well!

leenks?

Original Poster

guv

Dunno.... But it prompted me to see if I could register mine for the … Dunno.... But it prompted me to see if I could register mine for the freebies. Comes back with IEMI not recognised! Oh well!

u should contact samsung. it seems ur iemi was already used.

so it means i got 2 days to decide ...

guv

Dunno.... But it prompted me to see if I could register mine for the … Dunno.... But it prompted me to see if I could register mine for the freebies. Comes back with IEMI not recognised! Oh well!

had the same problem, samsung sent me a useless link.

Banned

humadoon

u should contact samsung. it seems ur iemi was already used..

Yeh... probably by me when I got in last September! X)

Original Poster

Now the question is what to download.
Any recommandations?

Original Poster

guv

Yeh... probably by me when I got in last September! X)

What did u get that time?

Have u rooted ur galaxy tab? What is the benefit of rooting?

Original Poster

used my ebook quota on whsmith to by a microsd card for my galaxy

Banned

humadoon

What did u get that time?Have u rooted ur galaxy tab? What is the benefit … What did u get that time?Have u rooted ur galaxy tab? What is the benefit of rooting?

What did I get? A 16GB Galaxy S

It is rooted, but only to run a lag feature. To be honest, I havent a clue on any advantages.... but I still love my gadget... which must be a record length of time for me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48910998
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games78
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604827
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769585

See more discussions