Groups
    EXPIRED

Samsung 37" TV

Hi,

After the best deal on a Samsung 37" TV, the one with the red glow along the bottom.

Thanks guys.

8 Comments

Whatever you do,don't buy one with a black gloss surround,as it will be permanently covered in dust:x

deb8z;3443984

Whatever you do,don't buy one with a black gloss surround,as it will be … Whatever you do,don't buy one with a black gloss surround,as it will be permanently covered in dust:x

I have the black gloss one and have never had that problem. Looks as clean now as when it was bought.

try john lewis they do free delivery and free 5 year warranty

Recently bought this tv at Dixons (online only Dixons.co.uk ). Priced at £668.59 with £19.90 delivery charge. Discount code SAVE25 will get you £25 off. I'm sure I paid £644 for it delivered so you might be able to find a free delivery code somewhere for it. Took 2 weeks for delivery but worth it. It's a lovely tv. That was the cheapest price I found at the time - about 5wks ago.

deb8z;3443984

Whatever you do,don't buy one with a black gloss surround,as it will be … Whatever you do,don't buy one with a black gloss surround,as it will be permanently covered in dust:x

Do some housework :whistling: :oops:

Good telly, no problems with mine.

As soon as i dust it,there's dust on it straight away again,perhaps its because mines in my bedroom.

If you'd rather get it from a real shop, Richer Sounds are advertising it at £669:

They may not be the absolute cheapest but if you want 5 year warranty they only charge 10% of the price.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2644
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1027
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767421
      4. One for the mathmeticians1624

See more discussions