Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Samsung 49” Q60R TV + Free soundbar - £471.75 @ Samsung Store

Posted 4th Jan
On the Samsung store if you have access to the usual employee purchase discount you can get the tv for £471 and you also get the HW-R450 soundbar for free which is currently £225 on the same site.

Figured this was a good deal for a decent tv (I know not the highest range led). I have the tv and very pleased with it.

samsung.com/uk/…tvs
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Have to say these employee discounts are annoying. Someone working at Sainsbury's gets 10% off everything. They could post the entire stock item by item and it would be a deal.
Shouldn't be allowed...not everyone has access to discounts ...cold
spinach_pie04/01/2020 13:03

Have to say these employee discounts are annoying. Someone working at …Have to say these employee discounts are annoying. Someone working at Sainsbury's gets 10% off everything. They could post the entire stock item by item and it would be a deal.

It’s not a discount for an employee of Samsung it’s if you have access to a discount system at your place of work, for example ‘Perkbox’ gives a range of discounts (similar to that of a student card) and one of them is the Samsung store.
birdski04/01/2020 13:04

It’s not a discount for an employee of Samsung it’s if you have access to a …It’s not a discount for an employee of Samsung it’s if you have access to a discount system at your place of work, for example ‘Perkbox’ gives a range of discounts (similar to that of a student card) and one of them is the Samsung store.

Yes that is what I am saying. How many people have access to this?
So is this the same as using UNiDAYS
Also not currently in stock ...
39586779-9HGfY.jpg
joe.samuel04/01/2020 13:06

So is this the same as using UNiDAYS

Yeah, you can normally get access to the Samsung deals with UNiDAYS.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants