Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.500

Found 25th Sep 2017
Right so im not buying one atm, just saving up for one (so I know things could change) but need advice in which to choose.

The missus is having non of it, but says that she wants a curved one if I have to buy one..

I know curved is aesthetical and there's not a difference between quality so I'm happy to go for a curved. I know their maybe better tv makes out there but when they used to have Samsung in JLewis I always thought they looked far superior.

So anyone in the know which one would be good around that price range? In the future i would get a ps4 pro vr so it needs to be future proof..

Is the qled range better as looking I see some curved around that price and also some UHD so I'd like to know is the QLED is better or not or should I look at the UHD

Please let me know
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
(Thanks in advanced)
TVs aren't well supported long term at the moment, so future proofing is a pretty dubious concept.

The Q-range does sit above the MU range, so the Q7C is the model above the MU9000.

The Q7C and Q8C are very similar TVs, I suspect they may be design/feature variants rather than differing in picture quality.

Samsung isn't getting great reviews this year though, so it's worth looking at the high end alternatives like the OLEDs and the Sony XE93.
EndlessWaves6 m ago

TVs aren't well supported long term at the moment, so future proofing is a …TVs aren't well supported long term at the moment, so future proofing is a pretty dubious concept.The Q-range does sit above the MU range, so the Q7C is the model above the MU9000.The Q7C and Q8C are very similar TVs, I suspect they may be design/feature variants rather than differing in picture quality.Samsung isn't getting great reviews this year though, so it's worth looking at the high end alternatives like the OLEDs and the Sony XE93.

Thanks I'll have to do some more searching although the Sammy's looked impressive in john Lewis before they took them all out ha!
Couldn’t recommend an LG b6 or b7 enough. I bought a KS7000 last year, the viewing angles were pants and the contrast OK but as good as Samsung promised.

I got the LG B6 and whilst input lag isn’t the best, the contrast, colour and viewing angles all make up for it. Seriously good!
hairray5 h, 38 m ago

Couldn’t recommend an LG b6 or b7 enough. I bought a KS7000 last year, the …Couldn’t recommend an LG b6 or b7 enough. I bought a KS7000 last year, the viewing angles were pants and the contrast OK but as good as Samsung promised. I got the LG B6 and whilst input lag isn’t the best, the contrast, colour and viewing angles all make up for it. Seriously good!

Thanks I shall have a look at them
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants