Groups

samsung 7s edge

Ok so my partner got Samsung s7 edge but whatever he does he cant seem to get his gmail emails come through automatically onto the phone- anyone know how he sorts this ? Thanks in advance

3 Comments

this is a common thing and when I got my s7 had the same struggle.at the top of the phone on the homepage drag down from the top you'll see a little downwards looking arrow next to a settings symbol.press this and it will open up a menu to all the extras.at the bottom of the page you'll see sync click on this and it will sort it.hope this explains it well enough

Original Poster

ihatebingo

this is a common thing and when I got my s7 had the same struggle.at the … this is a common thing and when I got my s7 had the same struggle.at the top of the phone on the homepage drag down from the top you'll see a little downwards looking arrow next to a settings symbol.press this and it will open up a menu to all the extras.at the bottom of the page you'll see sync click on this and it will sort it.hope this explains it well enough

Awwww , sorted - thank you

hi. does he have auto sync turned on? if thats doesnt work then remove gmail and add it again. does his samsung back up works? mine broken. The joys of owning a samsung eh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Photobook for up to 400 photos?34
      2. MacBook22
      3. What to do?????57
      4. Buy back on Euros to £££23

See more discussions