Posted 1st Jan 2022
I submitted my cashback claim on 7/12/21 got an email back on 15/7/21 saying they were missing some information so I re sent the missing information.
I haven’t heard from them since (ie provisional email). I’ve emailed them but not reply yet. Do I just expect it be approved and wait the 45days?
TIA
Community Updates
New Comment

Groups

13 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Have you tracked it? When they asked me for more info, they emailed me back with acknowledgement.

See what the tracking says first and go from there.
  2. Avatar
    Author
    stu199101/01/2022 22:20

Have you tracked it? When they asked me for more info, they emailed me …Have you tracked it? When they asked me for more info, they emailed me back with acknowledgement. See what the tracking says first and go from there.

46591545-gbI5U.jpg

Thanks for the info. Guess I need to contact them as I didn’t get a confirmation again.
  3. Avatar
    Did you upload the missing information or sent it by email? I am asking because email doesn't work and they give a link within the "we need more information" email to upload. By the way, their systems are slammed with crazy volumes - I filed my latest claim on Dec 29, got the claim number immediately on the web page but the email + text message landed only on Jan 1.
  4. Avatar
    bozo00702/01/2022 08:01

Did you upload the missing information or sent it by email? I am asking …Did you upload the missing information or sent it by email? I am asking because email doesn't work and they give a link within the "we need more information" email to upload. By the way, their systems are slammed with crazy volumes - I filed my latest claim on Dec 29, got the claim number immediately on the web page but the email + text message landed only on Jan 1.

Yup, I uploaded mine on the 17 Dec and still waiting for the provisional confirmation email. Checked tracking at its stuck waiting for the provisional confirmation so figure they are slammed and will just chase if I don't hear anything in the next week or so
  5. Avatar
    w0nky02/01/2022 08:13

Yup, I uploaded mine on the 17 Dec and still waiting for the provisional …Yup, I uploaded mine on the 17 Dec and still waiting for the provisional confirmation email. Checked tracking at its stuck waiting for the provisional confirmation so figure they are slammed and will just chase if I don't hear anything in the next week or so

With the exception of my first claim which I filed quite early, all my other 4 claims are stuck in the same situation. I don't think Samsung fully understood the implications of launching a promotion where consumers were paid to buy stuff and they are very likely severely understaffed to clear the volume.
  6. Avatar
    I received provisional approval on the 7th of December and still waiting
  7. Avatar
    yes many people in same situation other discussions on hukd about this
  8. Avatar
    Author
    Ah thanks guys just got a bit worried as they said 5 days for the provision. Don’t want them ended up declining it

Paul02202/01/2022 09:36

I received provisional approval on the 7th of December and still waiting

I guess they said up to 45days for the cashback

bozo00702/01/2022 08:01

Did you upload the missing information or sent it by email? I am asking …Did you upload the missing information or sent it by email? I am asking because email doesn't work and they give a link within the "we need more information" email to upload. By the way, their systems are slammed with crazy volumes - I filed my latest claim on Dec 29, got the claim number immediately on the web page but the email + text message landed only on Jan 1.

I uploaded it through the link.
    I sent the email. So fingers crossed for a provisional
    Edited by: "Kittycat876" 2nd Jan
  9. Avatar
    oh I'm just impatient
  10. Avatar
    can someone show link to claim please..going in circles..
  11. Avatar
    Author
    bucket03/01/2022 13:52

can someone show link to claim please..going in circles..

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/giftsthatgiveback/en-GB/track-claim

Just got my provisional and reply back
    Edited by: "Kittycat876" 3rd Jan
  12. Avatar
    thank you,found it in the end....did mine and got provisional back too
  13. Avatar
    Author
    Got my cashback
Post a comment
Top Merchants