Groups

SAMSUNG DVD HOME CINEMA AND LCD TV

OK PEOPLE CAN ANYBODY HELP?
    I HAVE MY SAMSUNG DVD PLAYER WITH HOME CINEMA SPEAKERS HOOKED UP TO MY SAMSUNG TV.
    VIA A YELLOW VIDEO CABLE FROM PLAYER TO TV. (THERE IS NO SCART)
    AND A RED AND WHITE AUX CABLE FROM PLAYER TO TV.
    WHEN PLAYING A DVD THE SOUND COMES THROUGH THE SPEAKER SYSTEM PERFECT!
    HOWEVER THERE IS NO SOUND COMING OUT OF THE TV!?
    ANY IDEAS PLEASE?

4 Comments

stop Shouting, Lol.

Banned

do you mean there is sound from TV speakers or the TV sound isnt going through the home cinema system?

What system do you have?

Original Poster

THERE IS SOUND COMING FROM THE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM (SAMSUNG HT-Z120)
    WHEN I PLAY THE DVD. BUT IF I THEN MUTE THE DVD PLAYER THERE IS NO SOUND COMING THREW THE TV'S SPEAKER.
    HOWEVER WHEN I HAVE NORMAL TV ON I CAN SWITCH TO 'AUX' ON DVD PLAYER AND GET SOUND FROM BOTH THE TV SPEAKER AND SURROUND SOUND.:thumbsup:

Banned

No.1;7354742

THERE IS SOUND COMING FROM THE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM (SAMSUNG … THERE IS SOUND COMING FROM THE SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM (SAMSUNG HT-Z120)WHEN I PLAY THE DVD. BUT IF I THEN MUTE THE DVD PLAYER THERE IS NO SOUND COMING THREW THE TV'S SPEAKER.HOWEVER WHEN I HAVE NORMAL TV ON I CAN SWITCH TO 'AUX' ON DVD PLAYER AND GET SOUND FROM BOTH THE TV SPEAKER AND SURROUND SOUND.:thumbsup:

Only thing I can think of is that with the dvd player having speakers it doesnt output the sound to the TV.

If you take a pic of the connections on the unit and put it on here I can tell you if thats the case.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2257
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow815
      3. word association Game73944537
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force810

See more discussions