Posted 22nd Dec 2020
Hi just wondering if anyone knows of a way to get EPP discount? I have perksatwork but can't see Samsung on a search and signing up with my work email doesn't seem to work. Any other ways to get the discount?
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    I have access with jd gym plus
  2. Avatar
    Author
    Prosamuraiman22/12/2020 17:14

If you're logged into Perksatwork, try this link …If you're logged into Perksatwork, try this link https://www.perksatwork.com/store/index/type/samsunguk/uSource/ODP

Thanks, tried but just get a blank page. I guess maybe employers can pick and choose what companies you have access too? I just assumed it was a standard offering, but always seem puzzled as Samsung never appears when I look, although others using perksatwork seem discounts and deals....
  3. Avatar
    Samsung, for some reason, never shows up in the search but look under Electronics.
  4. Avatar
    Author
    bozo00722/12/2020 17:28

Samsung, for some reason, never shows up in the search but look under …Samsung, for some reason, never shows up in the search but look under Electronics.

Yeah I've browsed and can't see it
  5. Avatar
    Author
    I don't think this is something that can be shared with someone is it? Do you go to a unique portal or is there a code etc someone is able to share?
  6. Avatar
    mattwaddy22/12/2020 18:01

I don't think this is something that can be shared with someone is it? Do …I don't think this is something that can be shared with someone is it? Do you go to a unique portal or is there a code etc someone is able to share?

Unique portal with cookie tracking, no code to be used

I checked earlier and have Samsung on my portal still
  7. Avatar
    Author
    I've contacted support to clarify. I guess there is maybe different levels of membership or something. Annoying as I buy quite a lot of Samsung items.
  8. Avatar
    Any luck with this?
  9. Avatar
    I had this Samsung EPP on a Bupa through work a few years ago, but it hasn't been there since. Does anyone have the generic Bupa link for Samsung EPP? Thanks
  10. Avatar
    How do get epp as a student please?
    Student Beans works
  11. Avatar
    ooof was just about to order the Hisense WDQR1014EVAJMT for around £440 including delivery and taking away the old appliance but would love this Samsung - reviews seems solid. I have EPP access. I was looking at similar Beko model (WDER8540441G) but a lot of reviews say they seem to leak all over the floor. :/ (edited)
Top Merchants