Samsung evo plus 2TB - should i wait?

2
Posted 23rd Nov 2020
Hey everyone! I am in the market for a 2TB SSD M.2 for my Dell XPS 15. I have been thinking about getting the Samsung evo plus 2TB for the longest time and now the price has significantly been reduced.

I am getting slightly worried though, the price a couple days ago was £285 I believe and now its £290. I want to wait for friday and see if the prices would go any lower but I'm not confident.


Any thoughts on whether I should just buy it now or not? (Also yeah I know about the free assassins creed game, sadly I think all eligible retailers are more expensive than Amazon.)
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
Post a comment